Veterinary Science is a developing field near about in all countries. Students from developing countries mostly can’t afford their academic expenses. These students mostly try to find the scholar ships for further study after graduation. Many scholar ships are available that mostly offers free academic career; some offers a handsome amount of money with free academic career and tuition fee. Scholar ships mostly available for students of veterinary science are at master level, PhD. And post doctorate. After getting a degree in veterinary medicine students get their jobs in live stock department, Fisheries department and other departments that work under government management. Some students work in different private sectors for their further carrier they often choose poultry, dairy farming and farming for fattening purposes. Some students choose to work in Zoo, Wild life and marine life.
Students interested in further study and want to study in foreign with scholar ships. University of Glasgow is offering a scholar ship with the association of Joseph Litser International scholarships.
They are offering scholarships in master programme of veterinary medicine with worth of full tuition fee. They are offering that if you study here you will be prepared for wide variety of fields that are in demand internationally. They are challenging that if you study here you will be benefited from their extensive scientific knowledge and pioneering teaching method.
Students having the graduation degree in veterinary sciences can apply from all over the world at the college of medical, veterinary and life sciences at the University of Glasgow. All applying students will be selected on the basis of their application for scholar ships.
- Applicants must show their academic excellence.
- Applicant must having a degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 Hons or better or having the 60%-69% marks in his/her academic career
Candidates considered to be selected will be contacted to submit a personal profile consisting of 400 words detailing;
- Why you have chosen the programme at University of Glasgow.
- How you think you are eligible for this funded programme.
- How you will benefit from it.
- Your personal profile should consist of 400 words with your full name and contact number.
- Applicants who will receive an offer of admission by 1 March will be automatically processed.
- Applicants who will be nominated for scholar ships will be contacted via mail to submit a personal profile.
- Scholar ships decisions will be made by 16 March.
- Applications that will be received after 1 March will not be entertained for scholarship and admission.
- Classes will start on September 2017.
- You must have to attend an induction session for classes a week before.