Punjab public service commission announced job in labor and human resource department for advertisement number 48/2016.This is the government job. This is the best opportunity for talented and job-seeker candidates. Interested candidates apply as soon as possible. The job is assistant director of labor welfare.
- The job is of BPS-17 (Assistant director of labor welfare) on regular base in all Punjab basis.
- The degree required for this job is law degree or a post graduate degree for any recognized university of the Pakistan.
- All gender male, female and shemale can apply for this post. The number of posts are 05.
- The age limit for male is 25 to 30+5=35 years and for female is 23 to 30+8=38 years.
- The domicile required for this job is from Punjab.
- Place of posting is anywhere in the Punjab.
- This is government job.
The written test is must for this job. The syllabus for their written test is general knowledge, including Pakistan studies , Islamic studies(Ethics for non Muslim candidates ) , current affairs ,geography , basic mathematics , English , Urdu and everyday science.
There are 100 MCQ’S questions and time required for these questions is 90 minutes.
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates 2016” given on PPSC website “carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit their applications before the last date. Only online applications can be accepted.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law,
Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy
Decisions will prevail over the Instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own
ability and trust in ALLAH (SWT). In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favor
in written examination or interview, please immediately contact the Honorable Members of the
Commission at once.
The last date to apply for this job is :
06 January 2017 .
To Apply Online Go to Link Given Below :