Punjab Public Service Commission Pakistan Announced Government Job
Advertisement No. 49 – 2016
Apply Online application other than online will not be entertained
Live Stock & Dairy Development Department:
Case No. & No. of Posts:38-K / 2016 (01-POST)
Basic Scale & Nature of Post:
(BS-16) Senior Scale Stenographer(ON regular Basis)
For Apply Online Click The Link Below:
Qualification and Experience:
a)Graduation through a recognized university or Government university.
b)A speed of hundred words in short hand in English & 40 words/minute in typing.
Male: 18 to 25 + 5 = 30 Years
Female: 18 to 25 + 8 = 33 Years
Gender Domicile & Place of Posting:
GENDER: Male, Female &Shemale
PLACE OF POSTING: Lahore
Syllabus for Written Test (If held):
A speed of hundred words in short hand in English & 40 words/minute in typewriting.
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as” Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applications are required to submit: “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is:PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: Rawalpindi: Multan: Bahawalpur: D.G. Khan: 09-01-2017 up to 12:00 PM Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.700/- for Sr. No.371 and Rs:400/- for Sr. No.372 under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled Applicants are no need to pay deposit slip
- PPSC’s Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162,
Rawalpindi: 051-9280325 Multan: 061-9330354 Bahawalpur: 062-2881182
D.G. Khan, 064-9239082
Closing Date for Applications: 09th January 2017
Advertisement in daily Jang and The Nation 25-12-2016
PPSC’s (website http://wppsc.gop.pkww.)