Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore
Apply online (Application other than online will not be entertained)
ASSISTANT RESEARCH OFFICER:
Case No. & No. of vacancies:
01-H / 2017 (05 – Posts)
Scale & Nature of Post:
BS – 17
(Including 01-Post specified for Disable Quota and 03 posts for Women Quota). On Contract Basis for the 05 year period in the Planning & Evaluation Cell.
Qualification & Experience:
M.Sc (2nd Division) in Agriculture Economics/ Farm Management /Cooperation and Credit or Agriculture- Marketing from a HEC recognized University or Equivalent Qualification.
Male: 21 to 30 + 5 = 35 Years Female: 21 to 30 + 8 = 38 Years
Gender, Domicile & Posting area:
Gender: Male, Female & Shemale Domicile: Punjab Place Of Posting: Lahore
Syllabus for written test (if held):
One paper MCQ’s type written test of 100Marks of 90 minutes time period consisting of questions from Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Econometrics, International Trade, Environmental Economics, Agricultural Marketing and project Planning &Management.
- To appear in written test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be entertained. No other Identification document twill be acceptable.
- Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for Candidates-2016” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all aspects. The responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest definitely on the candidates.
- Candidates are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 19-01-2017 up to 12:00 PM. Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form very carefully in the light of the guidelines and instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions for Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any mistaken data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the all applicants till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/- under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONSOF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BYTHE PUNJAB PUBLICSERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as application fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
To Apply Online Click The Link Below:
PPSC’s Help lines:
- Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162
- Rawalpindi: 051-9280325
- Multan: 061-9330354
- Bahawalpur 062-2881182
- G Khan 064-9239082