Pakistan Bait-ul-mal is a government department which works for the public and poor people who can’t afford their lives. Here Bait-ul-mal offers a scholarship for the needy students of all the government institutes who are good in their academic career and can’t bear their study expenses. Bait-ul-mal under its IFA programme offers a stipend to the brilliant students of government institutes who have passed their F.A/F.Sc, /B.Sc exams with at least B grade means 60% marks in their previous exams.
Monthly family income of the applicant student should be less than 10000/- rupees. Guardian of the applicant students should not be the employee of the any government institutions and the government department. Self-finance students of the private institutes are not eligible for the IFA (Individual financial help). The students of master M.phil will not be entertained for the IFA programme of the scholarships. Only the 1st year fee will be retained to the student’s guardian on the provision of fee slip. All remaining dues will be paid to he institutes by the Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal to the institution of the student. It should be clear that if student fails in any subject during next academic career the stipend will be cancelled.
Attested copies of the following documents must be attached with the application.
- Signed application on plane paper with subject.
- An affidavit on judicial paper with stamp of Rs. 50/- attested by oath commissioner.
- A prescribed bonafied certificate signed by the Principle or Head of the department, also signed by the warden of the hostel if student resides in the hostel of university or the college.
- Fee challan/voucher of the last paid dues by the student.
- Parents/Guardian CNIC.
- Applicant’s Bay form or CNIC
- Result of the last year or the semester’s DMC of the student must be enclosed and verified by the Principle.
Scholarship form must be reached to the district Bait-Ul-Mal office before 28 May 2017.
Any cutting or over writing on tha application form will not be entertained for the stipend.