Punjab Public Service Commission
SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
DEPUTY NURSING SUPERINTENDENT
No. of Posts: 43-Posts
Basic Scale & Nature Of Post:
DEPUTY NURSING SUPERINTENDENT/ NURSING INSTRUCTOR/ CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR
(Including 01-Post reserved for Disabled Quota and 02-Posts reserved for
M.Sc. Nursing or Equivalent Qualification from a recognized University with at least Four Years’ Experience as Nursing Instructor, Deputy Nursing Superintendent or Clinical Instructor; or at least fifteen Years’ Experience as Charge Nurse.
B.Sc. Nursing Post Registered Nurse with at least six Years’ Practical Experience as Nursing Instructor, Deputy Nursing Superintendent or Clinical
B.Sc. Nursing Generic and one Year Specialized Diploma in any discipline
preferably Nursing Education with at least six Years’ Practical Experience as
Nursing Instructor,Deputy Nursing Superintendent or Clinical Instructor
- a) Diplomain Nursing Management or Ward Administration; and
- b) Diplomain Nursing Education or Teaching Administration with atleast three
Years’ Practical Experience in health as Nursing Instructor, Deputy Nursing Superintendent or Clinical Instructor.
In addition to all the above Qualifications, valid registration from the Pakistan Nursing Council for this health job.
Note: Preference shall be given to practical experience from any Health
Female: 25 to 35 + 8 = 43 Years
PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST:
One paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks of 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to the Qualification of the Post and General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu and Everyday Science.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification documentwillbeacceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions for candidates 2016 given on PPSC website.” Carefully in order to submittheir online applications complete in all respects. The responsibilityof correctness ofthedatagivenin the On-lineApplicationForm willrestsquarelyonthe candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit there “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 09-02-2017 up to 12:00 AM midnight”Applicants should fill in the On-lineApplication Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for thesaidpostand “ImportantInstructionsfor Candidates”
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- t is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.400/- under Head:“C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submissionofapplications.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
If any Instruction available on the Website or Advertisement is found contradictory to the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions, the relevant Law, Rules and Regulations and Policy Decisions willprevailover the Instructions.
Please refuse to engage with any person who may offer to help you get selected. Have faith in your own ability and trust in ALLAH. In case any dubious person contacts you for providing undue favour in written examination or interview, please immediately contact the us.
Closing Date for Applications:
09 February 2017
To Apply Online Click The Link Below:
Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162